• Represented court appointed receiver in complex limited partnership dispute, including related cases in state court, federal district court, bankruptcy court, and over twenty appeals therefrom. The primary case has been pending for over ten years and involves over 3,000 filed pleadings.
• Represented clients in multi-year patent infringement/trade secret lawsuit in federal court involving over 800 filed pleadings, including extensive motion practice. Depositions were taken across the country.
• Represented securities brokerage firms in relation to obtaining injunctive and other relief against departing stockbrokers who transferred to competing firms.
• Represented national periodical in trademark infringement lawsuit.
• Represented related entities in over ten separate lawsuits filed in Washington and Idaho involving complicated real estate disputes, and appeals therefrom.
• Represented receiver in defense of R.I.C.O. action filed in federal court.
• Represented clients in wrongful termination cases, and advised corporate clients on a wide range of issues, including corporate governance, employment manuals, employment contracts, employee termination, etc.
• Represented physicians in disputes with hospitals, private health insurers, and the Washington State Department of Health.
• Washington Motorsports Limited Partnership v. Spokane Raceway Park, Inc., Washington State Court of Appeals Division III (“Division III”) Case No. 33861-4 (2016)(order denying a motion to vacate my client’s judgment was affirmed / attorneys’ fees awarded on appeal)
• Washington Motorsports Limited Partnership v. Spokane Raceway Park, Inc., Washington State Supreme Court Case No. 33861-4 (2014)(successfully opposed petition for review of ruling entered in Division III Case No. 31416-2)(described below)
• Washington Motorsports Limited Partnership v. Spokane Raceway Park, Inc., Division III Case Nos. 31131-7, 31416-2, & 31417-1 (2013)(obtained dismissal of three related appeals as frivolous and obtained awards of attorneys’ fees and costs)
• Washington Motorsports Limited Partnership v. Spokane Raceway Park, Inc., 168 Wn. App. 710, Division III (2012)(discovery sanctions against opposing counsel affirmed)
• Washington Motorsports Limited Partnership v. Spokane Raceway Park, Inc., 156 Wn. App. 1035, Division III (2010)(substantial remedial sanctions award affirmed)
Contact Aaron with questions or comments.